Now Hiring: Experienced Low Voltage Installer
Assured Security is a commercial security company looking to add to our growing team. We pride ourselves on our customer service and ability to solve problems to help achieve our mission: To simplify lives through tailored security solutions and an exception customer experience
Core Values: We’re looking for somebody to join our team that shares the same values:
● RELIABILITY – We can always be counted on to get the job done.
● INTEGRITY - We always do what is right.
● INNOVATION – We take initiative and seek out new ideas and products to deliver custom solutions.
● COLLABORATION – We work together to exceed expectations.
● PROFESSIONALISM – We create lasting impressions due to our expertise and positive attitude.
● PERSONALIZED CONNECTIONS – We build long-term relationships through memorable experiences.
We are looking for somebody to join our Electronic Solutions team with an experienced skill set to help our company install and service electronic / low voltage security systems. Some jobs may be started and completed on your own and some may require you to lead and manage the install along with other technicians and some may include you helping others complete installs that they’re leading. As newer employees are hired on, this position would assist in the training and development of those employees. If you have experience in the security industry and are looking to help a team grow, this job is a perfect fit for you. To apply, please fill out the form on our Employment page.
Job Duties for Experienced Low Voltage Installer (Electronic Security) May Include:
● Install security related low voltage systems (Access Control, IP Video / CCTV / Video Surveillance, Burglar / Security Alarm Systems, Intercoms, etc.)
● Lead and manage installations as necessary
● Work with other members of the Electronic Solutions Team to development and train new team members
● Assist in electronic security / low voltage related service calls as necessary
Requirements for Experienced Low Voltage Installer (Electronic Security):
● More than 2 years of security and/or low voltage cabling and installation experience
● Understanding of Access Control, IP Video / CCTV / Video Surveillance, Burglar / Security Alarm Systems, Intercoms and other security related low voltage systems
● Proficiency with IP/LAN processes
● Enjoys hands on work and has a strong mechanical aptitude
● Good problem solving and logic skills
● Communication skills
● Customer first attitude
● Comfortable working autonomously and/or as part of a team
● Ability to lift/maneuver 80+ lbs.
● Ability to pass background check, drug test and DMV record check
● HS Diploma
Preferred for Experienced Low Voltage Installer (Electronic Security):
● Power Limited Technician (PLT) License
● Understanding of mechanical / locking hardware
● Locksmithing Experience
Compensation and Additional Details for Experienced Low Voltage Installer (Electronic Security):
● Competitive wages based on experience
● Contributions to Healthcare Premiums
● Retirement planning contribution/match
● PTO and Paid Holidays
● Company vehicle to take home daily
● Continuous training and education
● Uniforms, power tools, cell phone and laptop are provided
● Full time position M-F
About Assured Security
Since our beginning in 1964 as “Bloomington Lock and Safe” we have been providing locksmith products and quality services to commercial business. Not only do we focus on your physical security needs but, we assess the life safety and ADA issues that reduce risk to your business. Formerly known as Bloomington Security Solutions, we recently changed our name (June 1st) to Assured Security. Along with our Bloomington location, we also have one in Minneapolis (Minneapolis Lock & Key).
At Assured Security, we take pride in offering complete security packages, integrating products from industry-leading manufactures designed to meet your needs. We are dedicated to the proposition that the difference is the way we at Assured Security treat our customers and stand behind our products.
We are quality providers and installers of commercial security products focus on doing things the right way. If you have or are interested in learning more about networking, cabling and are looking for a rewarding career, we encourage you to apply.