If you don’t have a cloud-based access control system, you may want to think about switching before your current keyless access system becomes obsolete. Here at Assured Security, we believe Brivo Access is the future of building access control.
Benefits of Brivo Cloud-Based Access Control.
Brivo Access is the complete solution to manage access control and video with more capabilities than you can imagine. A few of the most helpful features are highlighted below.
- Save money with a minimal need to purchase and maintain hardware, retain staff for administration, or replace lost/stolen cards and fobs when utilizing the mobile app.
- Peace of mind knowing that the system will evolve with technological changes and won’t become outdated.
- Improve efficiency by using a mobile device or laptop to quickly retrieve reports, update user control credentials immediately, and receive access control as events occur on your property from anywhere at any time.
- Increase convenience for you since there is no need to load software or install updates and patches.
- Increase convenience for users because they can utilize a mobile app instead of a key, card, or fob.
- Save time by using mobile management tools to view events, lock/unlock doors, and manage user credentials from anywhere.
- Maximize technology when you can enhance and integrate it with existing security systems such as security cameras and alarms.
- Increase efficiency with more control over who has building access, door event tracking, and role-based permissions.
- Flexible credential options including the mobile app, fobs, and cards.
- Improve incident response by using features such as facility lockdown in an emergency.
- Enhance security by using a cloud-based service with SOC2 Type II Certification.
- Make better security decisions with the use of robust data analytics and reporting.
Real-life Example of Why to Switch
One of our clients – a distributor of tools and accessories for outdoor enthusiasts – opened a new location that couldn’t be added to their current security system because its flash-based server-hosted software had been discontinued by Microsoft. They decided to give Brivo Access a try. Brivo’s tech support team assisted with integrating the cloud-based technology with their current security system for a smooth transition. Our client liked it so much that they made the switch at their original location, too. They feel confident in choosing Brivo because it will never become obsolete. The software is continuously updated and compatible with any hardware upgrades – and future new locations for their business.
How Much Does It Cost?
Although a cloud-hosted system has subscription costs, the cost of ownership usually ends up being less than a traditional system over time and will save money in the long run. Cloud-based technology eliminates the need of a server, software patches, or hardware upgrades and doesn’t run the risk of becoming outdated. Brivo simplifies and streamlines your building management processes and we can figure out a way to make it compatible with any current door system.
Growing with Cloud-Based Technology
A cloud-based building access control system is expandable as your company grows, security needs change, or data requirements evolve. Your system will automatically progress as technology advances. Brivo is infinitely scalable and can be added to an unlimited number of doors, users, and locations. It also offers robust data analytics with specified reports for all your security needs. Receive automatic notifications for doors that are left open, late arrivals, power supply issues, and more.
It Is Time to Switch to Brivo!
We know change is hard and realize that you may have third-party applications you want to retain. You can rest assured that our team will work to integrate these systems and ensure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible as we did for the client we mentioned above. Consider switching to Brivo and ensure your security system is updated with the newest cloud-based technology. Contact us today so we can simplify your building security.